Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oh Charlie

To all who have their own little Hollywood Obsessions,

It's so peculiar that Hollywood holds up such a Playboy image. I certainly know how hard it is to get there, let alone be successful. But why would anyone want to go there and wait on tables? That's is probably one of the most masochistic jobs you could possibly get, that requires the most and offers the least. When I say that, I am of course speaking long term. There are usually no benefits, definitely no pension, and lost days that could be used creating or going on auditions. I say, live on the beach. You know, right outside +Charlie Harper en espaniol or +Charlie Sheen's Malibu beach house. He won't mind. Then get up and go make something of your career. Demand it. Demand it like it's not an option. It's a fact.

I have the funniest story to talk about Charlie and +Two and a Half Men. My computer's back-screen is just a quarry of rocks. When it goes on screen saver, it becomes this beautiful tropical scenery including schools of fish you'd see in the ocean. No one wanted to admit what and/or where this ping type signal was coming from and I don't think I'm tech savvy enough to have done it myself, but I do know that I watched my very life played out as Charlie on television. I believe this all started with a University in Virginia and then in addition, everyone has these tracking devices for their animals, and all the interference creates either a complete mayhem or a magical response of nature. For me, this was nothing more than mayhem. I'm sorry Charlie, but your interview on Dr. Oz was just classic. It sounded like you were having conversations with my my poetry. Well, I am honored if it made such a difference that you are able to see the world in slightly a different way now.

I think i'm going to go try and get Earl and Joy or "url" to run around a bit. Mind you, this was all an accidental discovery. I have no idea how it's happening or why.

I was told one time, and I won't tell you from who, because you'll really think I'm nuts, but, this little boy told me to start treating people like they owe you instead of you owing them. That may not work for everyone, but I know for me, it actually started to work. I realized how little I was respecting myself and how much stock I was putting into other people. The moment I stopped, the moment I started seeing results in my benefit. Plus, no one was mad or angry. It worked out for everyone. I like this new attitude and I plan to continue. I just don't recommend it to anyone who has a hard time keeping a peaceful sense to their demands. I know I struggle, so I can't imagine how unsuccessful it would be if a person had a serious anger problem.

Til next time. Maybe Tomorrow. If you have Stereophonics. Otherwise, two more weeks and I'll be planning my way out there. Here I come Ed and Holly Wood. The scandals have hardly even begun. Just wait. : )

Sincerely,

V Hush Brands

No comments:

Post a Comment